I have lots to accomplish in terms of writing this week, almost too much, so here’s a list that I’m going to pretend will keep me accountable. I’ll check at the end of the week to see if the pretending worked.
- 5k words done on first draft of novel (already have 1,200 in the bag. Ha HA!)
- Keep writing the poem I was going to write for a submission deadline on Wednesday but like too much to deliver before term.
- Finish a first draft of a sci-fi horror/romance that features skinny maggots. I know, you’re jealous you didn’t think of that first.
- Research at the local library.
- Have a writing day with a friend in town. We’re either going to be super productive or dissolve into beer and gossip.
- Get another blog post or two done for here.